Lagos is resolute in creating a suitable parking environment – Commissioner
Lagos State Parking Authority welcomes you to our bustling metropolis where we strive to promote safe and viable parking.
Our goal is to ensure that the residents and visitors of our State have the best parking experience . As an agency our mission is to actively represent and promote Lagos State parking policy in line with national, urban transport policies by advancing knowledge, raising standards and assessment of parking related fees.
Discover Parking in the State
Find out our map detailing garages and Lot Locations
There are three ways this can be done:
- Book ahead using the Laspa Customer App to search for space in the area you are going to.
- Parking Agent assistance upon reaching a marked parking space
- Use any of our payment systems to make payment after parking.
Parking operating hours in Central Business Districts starts from 7am and ends at 8pm but generally, check for Signages around your parking area.
The different parking lots can be found in the customer app and on LASPA Website.
Payment should be made immediately and preferably electronically. We have various payment methods which includes
- Pay by scanning the QR code at the Lot/Parking agent Uniform
- Pay with USSD conveniently.
- Pay within the customers App through wallet/transfer/Online Payment
- Pay with cash/card using the Parking Agent POS
Subscribe to our Newsletter for updates